Darty szn, savage szn, yeezy szn, topszn and more.
So, What Does Szn Mean?
Szn is an abbreviation for season.
It is used to refer to a period of the year when a particular activity or event happens, or to a set or sequence of related television programs.
Szn is widely used in texting and chat, and on social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Szn forms part of a number of popular terms, including:
1. Savage szn or svg szn, which are usually used in relation to sport, to describe someone or something as savage, meaning awesome but brutal.
2. Darty szn refers to the time of year when daytime, drunken parties are held, usually outdoors. Darty szn lasts for as long as the days stay warm and sunny.
3. Comeback szn is an abbreviation for Comeback Season, the second official mixtape from Drake. It was released on September 1, 2007.
4. Topszn is a strain of medical marijuana that Drake’s crew, including OVO Ryan and OB O’Brien, like to smoke.
5. Yeezy szn relates to Adidas Yeezy, the official sneaker and clothing collaboration between Adidas and Kanye West. The ranges of clothing and footwear in this collaboration are known by season numbers, e.g. szn 1, szn 2, etc.
Beyond Ready For Spring Football 🏈💯😈 #SavageSZN #BeyondBlessed.
Hello everyone, secure your GPA’s immediately. Darty szn is upon us.
Sad/relieved/so fucking happy that Halloween szn is over.
my bf can’t study for shi during nba szn smh.
Attack on Titan SZN 2 on Saturday.
This is not a drill 🚨
In 2013, it was widely reported that the Texas A&M college football quarterback Johnny Manziel’s unusual celebratory hand gesture represented Drake’s Topszn Regime. Manziel was a huge fan of Drake’s music and spent part of his offseason hanging out with Drake and his crew.
Szn only really started to gain popularity as a slang term in 2014, but it quickly became widely used.
On October 14, 2014, Iggy Azalea released the song “Iggy SZN”, which was taken from her debut studio album Reclassified (2014).
Szn 1 of the Adidas Yeezy clothing and footwear collaboration between Adidas and Kanye West was released in 2015.
SZN is the IATA airport code for Santa Cruz Island Airport, located off the coast of California in Santa Barbara County.